Saturday 15 September 2012

Gray Redemption is coming...

...but I don't have an exact date yet.  Since I stopped spending all day on Twitter I have made good progress, but I'm still only 40,000 words in, with plenty of the story still to write.  The good news is that my word count has shot up from around 100 a day to over 500, so I expect to have it ready for the first edit sooner rather than later.

I'll post updates here from time to time, but if you just want to be informed of the launch date, simply email alanmac at ntlworld dotcom with Gray Redemption in the subject line and I'll contact you a couple of days before Gray Redemption goes live on Amazon.

Right, off to get some more writing done...

10 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to the third book, the first two were brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! Good to know that someone's looking forward to Gray Redemption :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I cannot wait for this book Alan! Your first two books were simply amazing. Pure genius in fact :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan! I just finished reading your first book, Gray Justice, and have to admit, although it took me awhile to get into the book, once I was hooked, I was hooked. As soon as I was finished (on my kindle) I immediately purchased book two. Now to start reading that one this evening. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with the world!
    Ardelle Kanode
    Phoenix, Arizona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank YOU for taking a chance on an unknown author!

      Delete
  5. Hi Alan - when you write are you a computer man or the good old fashioned pen and paper writer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a computer man, though I have been known to jot down notes when I haven't had access to one.

      Delete
  6. Hi Alan, just finished reading Gray Justice and Gray Resurrection. Loved them both and now am waiting for Gray Redemption. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Working hard on it at this very moment :-)

      Delete

My Zimbio
Top Stories